Use the funds in your Business Money Market Account as overdraft* for a Business Checking Account.
Make the most of every dollar
An essential part of running a business is cash flow. Making it, saving it, and getting access to it for expenses and opportunities. So, choose a money market account wisely. Many business money market accounts put restrictions on your funds, limiting access when you really need it.
The Business Money Market account gives you high dividends and flexible access to your money. And we mean flexible, anytime and anywhere. We even give you check-writing privileges – almost unheard of with high-yield money market accounts at traditional financial firms.
Get flexible savings
- Minimum opening deposit requirement $500^
- Earn 0.50% dividends with a balance above $500^
- No penalties for access to funds
Earn and spend on your terms
- Check writing options available
- Dividends are compounded daily and paid monthly^
- Insured up to NCUA maximums
Build a foundation
- More spending options versus a traditional business savings account
- Use available funds for overdraft transfers*
We're here to help.
* Overdraft Transfer Service is available from a Business Checking, Business Savings or Business Money Market account with no minimum increments or transfer fees. Members may also apply for a Business Line of Credit. Transfers are made in increments of $50 up to available limits.
^ Minimum opening balance is $500. APY of 0.50% is paid on balances of $500 or above. Dividends are compounded daily and paid monthly. For balances that fall below the minimum balance requirement, the APY is 0.00%.