On November 13, 2018, we opened our first Civic account. Since then, we’ve been pretty busy (and we’re not slowing down). We’re proud of the impact we’ve had, and we couldn’t have done any of it without our members. So, check out some of what we’ve accomplished together so far:
- Welcomed more than 6,000 Civic members
- Added more than 25 products to ensure you can plan the financial life you want
- Opened organizational accounts for almost 500 EMS/rescue and fire departments
- Made banking accessible and affordable with great rates for savings and checking accounts, loans and credit cards
- Opened the door for members to continue their education with student and professional scholarships
- Sponsored more than $300,000 in grants for North Carolina nonprofits through Civic Local Foundation to address health care, housing, human services, and hunger in our communities
We’re just getting started
We’re looking forward to opening 11 branches across the state in 2024, where you can meet with our staff irl (in real life). You’ll also have the option to deposit and withdraw cash in these spaces.
Plus, we’re partnering with local governments to create spaces for their employees to connect with us and access training on how to bank better, from anywhere.
Thanks to you
We’re grateful to be a part of your communities and excited to be a part of your financial futures. Happy five-year anniversary to us … and you!