Need flexibility? With our Money Market Account, you get competitive rates and access to your savings any time you need it.
Start boosting your savings
Certificates are great for saving money when you don’t need it right away. Opening a Choice Certificate, sometimes called a certificate of deposit or CD, is simple. Chose any time frame between 6 to 60 months. Then make a one-time deposit to lock in the rate.
If you’re looking around for the best CD rates, see what our certificates can do for you.
Now, relax and watch your savings grow.
Choose for yourself
- $250 minimum opening as a one-time deposit
- Terms from 6 to 60 months
- Rates and yields based on time period*
- Early withdrawal penalties apply*
- 7-day grace period between certificate renewals
Plan your savings
- Dividends compound monthly
- Reinvest your earnings or take a monthly dividend payout
- Auto renew for same certificate term, or
- Move funds to another account at term’s end
Get fixed flexibility
- Rates are fixed for the term selected
- Can use certificate as collateral for Civic loans
- Fully insured by NCUA
|Choice Certificate||DIVIDEND RATE||APY||TERM||MIN. DEPOSIT TO OPEN|
|Choice Certificate 6||5.25%||5.37%||6-11 months||$250|
|Choice Certificate 18||5.75%||5.90%||12-18 months||$250|
|Choice Certificate 24||4.80%||4.90%||19-24 months||$250|
|Choice Certificate 36||4.00%||4.07%||25-36 months||$250|
|Choice Certificate 48||4.20%||4.28%||37-48 months||$250|
|Choice Certificate 60||4.50%||4.59%||49-60 months||$250|
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Minimum opening deposit is $250. Civic Choice Certificates are fixed-rate accounts. Dividends are compounded monthly, paid monthly and may be disbursed at maturity or rolled back into the certificate account. Funds may be used as collateral for lending. Applicable fees could reduce balance on account. Dividend rates for new Civic Choice Certificates are subject to change daily at the discretion of the Board of Directors. Within the first 90 days of opening your Civic Choice Certificate, Civic has the ability to restrict or prohibit withdrawals from your account, except as required by law. Penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal.