Get competitive dividend options and flexible access to funds with a Money Market Account.
Grow steady on your terms
Maximize extra savings with Credit Union certificates
Start boosting your savings
A Choice Certificate is a fixed deposit that you make for a set time period with a locked-in rate. To maximize your earnings potential, layering multiple certificates can work best to meet strategic longer-term goals.
And to help you save even more, dividend reinvestment options are available that can help you move closer to your saving goals.
Let the growth begin.
Choose for yourself
- Select a time period that fits your savings goal
- Minimum deposit amount $500*
- Dividend yields based on the term selected
- Early withdrawal penalties* do apply
Plan your savings
- Dividends can be paid out monthly or reinvested
- There is a 7-day grace period between renewals
- Dividends are compounded monthly
Get fixed, flexibility
- Dividend rates are guaranteed for the term selected
- Choice Certificates are fully insured up to NCUA maximums
- Earnings can be reinvested or paid out
- Minimum deposit of $500
- Paper check options available
- No early withdrawal penalties
|Choice Certificate||DIVIDEND RATE||APY||TERM||MIN. DEPOSIT TO OPEN|
|Choice Certificate 18||5.50%||5.55%||12-18 months||$500|
|Choice Certificate 24||4.80%||4.85%||19-24 months||$500|
|Choice Certificate 36||4.00%||4.06%||25-36 months||$500|
|Choice Certificate 48||4.20%||4.27%||37-48 months||$500|
|Choice Certificate 60||4.50%||4.58%||49-60 months||$500|
Here are a few frequently asked questions:
* Minimum opening deposit is $500. Civic Choice Certificates (CCCs) are fixed-rate accounts. Dividends are compounded monthly and paid monthly. Dividends may be disbursed at maturity monthly or rolled back into the certificate account. Funds may be used as collateral for lending. Rates for new CCCs are subject to change daily at the discretion of the Board of Directors. Within the first 90 of opening your Civic Choice Certificate, Civic has the ability to restrict or prohibit withdrawals from your account, except as required by law. Penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal.