Get fast access to your Personal Line of Credit with advances into your Bonus Checking Account.
Personal Line of Credit
Transfer funds when you need them
Demand for cashflow is high. The combination of expenses, employment concerns, and irregular or seasonal income create gaps in available money. A personal line of credit gives you the ability to quickly transfer funds into a Bonus Checking Account, Money Market Account or Select Savings Account.
Plan with a Personal Line of Credit to help bridge any gap between available funds and unexpected expenses.
- Rates as low as 6.50% APR*
- Maximum loan amount is $30,000
- Monthly payments are variable and based on the amount transferred
- Reusable for 10 years
Flexible access and payments
- Withdraw funds as needed (no lump sum requirement)
- No early payment fees
- Funds can be transferred into a Civic deposit account
- Consolidate debt
- Access funds, as you need them
- Manage your cashflow
Here are a few frequently asked questions:
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to approval. Rates and credit limit are evaluated based on member’s credit history. Borrowers must be at least 18 years old and live in NC, SC, GA or VA. The standard variable APR (from 6.50% APR to 18.00% APR) for purchases will be applied to unpaid introductory balances, new purchases, and new balance transfers. All applicants are subject to credit approval.