Tap into your home equity to help pay for a range of large expenses. Pay for home improvement projects, consolidate debt, or use the money for personal expenses with a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC).
Why get a mortgage refinance with Civic?
Your unique needs and situation will determine if refinancing your mortgage now is right for you. Whether you want to lower your payments, reduce interest, or pay it off faster, we welcome you to apply and bring your mortgage from another financial institution for refinancing.
Apply to get access to the equity in your home with a cash-out refinance. This is a larger loan for more than you owe on your house, with the difference paid in cash to you at closing.
Here is a quick look at how to refinance your mortgage with Civic.
- Single-family primary homes: up to 97% in financing
- Second homes: up to 90% in financing
- Cash-out refinance: up to 80% in financing
- The terms of your loan will vary depending on the type of loan you choose and the rate at the time of closing
- Maximum financing determined by the home's sale price or appraised value
- Lower your interest rate and monthly mortgage payment
- Save more money over the life of your mortgage loan
- Get cash for home improvements or other needs
Let’s get you settled. Check out our mortgage options and find the loan that works for you.
Visit the Mortgage Center
We’ve partnered with Credit Union Mortgage Association (CUMA) to provide you with personal guidance and a streamlined homebuying process. From today’s mortgage rates to everything you need to prequalify and apply, the Mortgage Center is your go-to for all things home.
For the best member experience, use the Mortgage Center with a computer.
All mortgage loans are subject to approval and to credit union underwriting standards. Loan product, availability and terms are subject to change.