Get higher dividend options using a specific savings time frame with a Choice Certificate.
Money Market Account
A Money Market Account that works for you
Get the best parts of a savings and checking account in one place. The Money Market Account earns dividend rates higher than regular savings accounts, with no access restrictions. Get your money anytime by digital transfer, or even by writing a check. And you get early access to your direct deposits, up to 3 days faster.
It's savings. It's checking. It's the best of both worlds.
Make your money work harder
- Open an account with $5002
- Earn 2.00% dividends when your balance remains above $5002
- Dividends are compounded daily and paid monthly
Get money faster
- Access direct deposits up to 3 days early1
- Unlimited debits and credits
- Account can be used as an overdraft transfer3 option
Earn with access
- Higher dividend savings option vs. Select Savings Account
- Flexible access with checks or digital transfers
- No access restrictions
1 Early access to direct deposit funds depends on the timing of the payer’s submission of deposits. We generally post such deposits on the day they are received, which may be up to three days earlier than the payer’s scheduled payment date.
2 APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Minimum opening balance is $500. APY of 2.01% is paid on balances of $500 or above. Dividends are compounded daily and paid monthly when balance requirement is equal to or greater than $500.
3 Overdraft Transfer Service is available from Checking, Savings or Money Market accounts with no minimum increments or transfer fees. Members may also apply for an overdraft line of credit from which transfers are made in increments of $50 up to available limits.