Let’s get you settled
Buying a home is exciting, but predictability and stability might be just what you need from your mortgage loan. With a consistent interest rate for the entire term of your loan, our fixed-rate mortgage lets you settle in with peace of mind.
Find what works for you with 30-year or 15-year terms
|30-year term||15-year term|
|• Lower monthly payment||• Higher monthly payment|
|• Interest rate is typically higher than shorter terms||• Typically a lower interest rate than 30-year|
|• You’ll pay more over the life of the loan||• You’ll pay less over the life of the loan|
- Maximum financing determined by home sales price or its appraised value
- Financing up to 97% is available for purchases and refinances of second homes
- Financing up to 80% is available for cash-out refinances
- Fixed rate protects you from rising interest
- Easy yearly budgeting with predictable payments
- Credit union-managed escrow account can bundle your mortgage, insurance and tax payments
- Mortgage professionals on standby to help
Special Mortgage Programs
Whether you qualify for a grant or a tax credit, we'll add value to your home ownership experience by keeping it affordable.
First-Time Homebuyer Program
For help with a down payment on an Adjustable-Rate Mortgage, or closing costs, the Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta (FHLBA) First-time Homebuyer Program has got you covered. Find out more about the program. (And by the way, congrats!)
Community Partners Product
FHLBA’s Community Partners Product helps with home purchase assistance for essential workers and other qualified members, whether you’ve owned a home before or not. Click here to learn more.
Visit the Mortgage Center
We've partnered with the Credit Union Mortgage Association (CUMA) for a streamlined homebuying process. Apply online through the Mortgage Center and a CUMA agent will reach out to you to talk next steps to prequalification.
For the best member experience, use the Mortgage Center with a computer.
All mortgage loans are subject to approval and to credit union underwriting standards. Loan product, availability and terms are subject to change.