Need to build or rebuild your credit? Improve your credit standing with the Civic Credit Builder Loan.
Take our helping hand
Sometimes, a little is a lot. Especially in an emergency situation. You may have an expensive prescription to fill, an urgent car or home repair, or unexpected funeral-related costs. Whatever your situation is, you need immediate cash to help you get past it.
The Civic Emergency Loan offers qualified borrowers fast access to up to $500 with an affordable fixed rate. It’s a helping hand when you need it most.
Apply for emergency cash
- Loan amounts of $100 to $500
- Short payment terms of up to 3 months
- Fixed rate of 14.00% APR* for all loan amounts
- Repayment of loan term based on principal and interest
- Must meet Civic requirements as a qualified borrower
Face your emergency head-on
- Complete a simple, fast application
- Pay off early with no penalties
- Apply for this short-term personal emergency loan
Solve the situation
- Pay for unexpected financial needs
- Avoid high-cost borrowing from secondary or payday lenders
- Solve your emergency, right now
Are you a qualified borrower?
Our team uses the following criteria to help determine if you qualify for a Civic Emergency Loan:
- Must not be in open bankruptcy
- No current delinquent fees or unpaid charge-offs from a Civic account
- Have a Civic membership with Direct Deposit set up
- Do not exceed the maximum debt-to-income ratio of 50%
When life throws you a curveball, face it head-on. Reach out to the Civic Emergency Loan team and ease your mind.
Credit Builder Loan
Reach your goals
- Chose the amount that’s right for you
- Make payments
- Improve your credit score
Here are a few frequently asked questions:
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The maximum APR for an emergency loan is 18.00%. Loan is subject to approval. Approval of the loan is contingent on establishing a direct deposit with the Credit Union. Additionally, direct payment from a Civic deposit account is required. Your direct deposit amount must, at a minimum, cover your minimum payment amount.
^ Minimum loan amount is $100 and maximum loan is $500, for terms up to three months. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Borrowers must be at least 18 years old and live in NC, SC, GA or VA.