Interested in earning rewards with your purchases? The Rewards Credit Card has built-in cash back features that help you earn every time you spend.
Classic Credit Card
Aim high with low rates
The Classic Credit Card gives you access to the lowest credit card rates possible. Low rates mean better ways to spend and consolidate other high-interest credit cards. For your first six months, enjoy 0% APR* on balance transfers and 0% APR* on all purchases.
Use the Civic app‡ or online banking to track your spending and your progress paying off your balance. The Classic Credit Card provides you with the lowest rates possible to help you spend and borrow better.
Get affordable access
- Loan amounts up to $30,000 for individuals and up to $60,000 for joint accounts
- Minimum payment 3% of the outstanding balance or $25 whichever is greater
- Rates as low as 7.50% APR*
Keep more of your money^
- No application fees
- No cash advance fees
- No annual fees
Jumpstart your journey
- $0 Fraud Liability#
- 0% APR* on purchases for six months
- 0% APR* on balance transfers for six months
Here are a few frequently asked questions:
* Introductory rate of 0% on purchases for 6 months from date of account opening and an introductory rate of 0% for 6 months from date of first transfer for balance transfers. Balance transfers must be completed within 6 months of account opening. After that, the standard variable APR (from 7.50% APR to 15.00% APR) for purchases will be applied to unpaid introductory balances, new purchases, and new balance transfers. All applicants are subject to credit approval.
‡ Standard message and data rates apply. Please check with your carrier for details.
# The $0 Liability Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions made by others using your Civic consumer debit or credit cards. To be covered, report transactions made by others promptly, and don't share personal or account information with anyone. Please note: You are responsible for reviewing your statements and reporting unauthorized transactions to us.
^ Other fees may apply.