Get competitive dividend options and flexible access to funds with a Money Market Account.
Start boosting your savings
A certificate of deposit is a fixed deposit that you make for a set time period with a locked-in rate. To maximize your earnings potential, layering multiple certificates can work best to meet strategic longer-term goals.
And to help you save even more, dividend reinvestment options are available that can help you move closer to your saving goals.
Let the growth begin.
Choose for yourself
- Select a time period that fits your savings goal
- Minimum deposit amount $500*
- Dividend yields based on the term selected
- Early withdrawal penalties* do apply
Plan your savings
- Dividends can be paid out monthly or reinvested
- There is a 7-day grace period between renewals
- Dividends are compounded monthly
Get fixed, flexibility
- Dividend rates are guaranteed for the term selected
- Choice Certificates are fully insured up to NCUA maximums
- Earnings can be reinvested or paid out
|Choice Certificate||RATE||APY||TERM||MIN. DEPOSIT TO OPEN|
|Choice Certificate 18||0.85%||0.85%||12-18 months||$500|
|Choice Certificate 24||1.05%||1.06%||19-24 months||$500|
|Choice Certificate 36||1.30%||1.31%||25-36 months||$500|
|Choice Certificate 48||1.40%||1.41%||37-48 months||$500|
|Choice Certificate 60||1.55%||1.56%||49-60 months||$500|
You know that details matter. [And you are in good company.]
Here are a few frequently asked questions:
The early withdrawal penalty for Civic Choice Certificates uses dividend funds and is calculated based on the term of your account. Here is how we calculate early withdrawal penalties:
- Term of 12-36 months = 180 days dividends
- Term of 37-60 months = 365 days dividends
The early withdrawal penalty applies to all Civic Choice Certificates. The penalty uses dividends earned or, if dividends have not yet been earned, the penalty is deducted from the principal.
Civic Choice Certificates have customizable terms that provide you with flexible planning. Our team recognizes that extenuating circumstances do happen. If you are a member with an account and need to communicate a circumstance to us, please contact the Experience Center for more information.
* Minimum opening deposit is $500. Civic Choice Certificates are fixed-rate accounts. Dividends are compounded monthly and paid monthly. Dividends may be disbursed at maturity or rolled back into the certificate account. Funds may be used as collateral for lending. Rates for new CCCs are subject to change daily at the discretion of the Board of Directors.