Earn more when your Business Savings Account works together with a Business Checking Account.
Business Savings Account
Grow your business while you earn and save
Up until now, your Business Checking Account was enough to cover expenses, payroll, and operating needs. But for the past few months, after expenses, you have extra money at the end of each month. Now is the time to put that surplus money to work for you.
Civic offers you options to save with unlimited transactions. Deposit, withdraw, or transfer funds as much as you need to for your business.
Save and make money
- Minimum opening deposit $1*
- Competitive dividends
- Deposits insured up to NCUA maximums
Stay focused on your goals
- Unlimited transactions
- Funds can be used as collateral for loans
- Funds can be used for overdraft transfers^
Position your business for growth
- Earn competitive dividends, as you save money
- Dividends are compounded daily and paid monthly
- Establishes membership with Civic
We're here to help.
* Minimum opening requirement is $1 for the first Business Savings account. For all additional Business Savings accounts added, the minimum opening deposit is $20.
^ Overdraft Transfer Service is available from a Business Checking, Business Savings or Business Money Market account with no minimum increments or transfer fees. Members may also apply for an overdraft line of credit from which transfers are made in increments of $50 up to available limits.